How can I generate my Emirates NBD smart pass token?
After you activate your Smart Pass on your device, you will be able to see Smart Pass icon on your Emirates NBD app Home Screen. When you tap on it, by entering your 4 digit Smart Pass PIN, you can generate your Smart Pass Token.
- Login to your online banking account.
- Visit ''Soft Token'' menu in My Information Tab.
- Select ''Soft Token Registration'' menu.
- Create a PIN of your choice in order to use it for generating one time password to complete your transactions.
- Registration code will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
Smart Pass is the new secure and convenient way of authorizing digital banking transactions via soft token without the hassle of waiting for the SMS Authentication Code, which is dependent on local and international telecom operators.
Login to Emirates NBD mobile application on your smart phone. Go to “Security Center” option under main menu then click on “SmartPass” option. Follow the instructions to activate the service.
- Log in to Mobile Banking.
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top left of the app.
- Under Security Center, answer your secret questions.
- Click on Change Smart Pass PIN.
- Enter your old PIN, Set your new PIN, re-enter the new PIN and click Change PIN.
How To Authorize Transactions With Smart Pass - YouTube
- Log in to our Mobile App and tap on Activate Smart Pass.
- Answer secret questions.
- Enter the code received on your email.
- Enter the code received on your Mobile.
- Enter the 4-digit Smart Pass PIN of your choice.
- Smart Pass PIN activated successfully.
Those calling the bank's customer service number will be greeted with the message: “Smart Pass is becoming mandatory. Activate Smart Pass from your mobile banking app and create your four-digit pin. Use Smart Pass pin, fingerprint or face recognition to authorise all your digital banking transactions.”
On the Online Banking login page, kindly click on 'Forgot User Name' option and select 'Retrieve'. You can either retrieve your Online Banking User Name by selecting 'Retrieve with account' or 'Retrieve with Credit card'.
If you are facing crash/freeze issues while activating Smart Pass, please try to delete and reinstall the Emirates NBD Mobile Banking App from the App store/Play Store and activate Smart Pass again.
Is smart pass and UAE Pass same?
Pretty soon, the UAE Pass will be replacing the Dubai ID and the Smart Pass systems. Previously, the Dubai ID was launched for Dubai residents by the Dubai Smart Government (DSG) and the Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA), whereas the Smart Pass was launched for residents in Abu Dhabi and the northern emirates.
With the UAEPASS, residents will can use a single user account and password to access over 5,000 government e-services. This smart-access tool will soon replace the previously-used SmartPass and DubaiID solutions.
If I forgot my PIN code, what should I do? If you forgot your UAEPASS PIN then you need to recover your account from the UAEPASS self-service portal, which will allow you to create a new PIN.
- Access Business Online from your institution's website. The system displays the Business Online Log in page.
- In the Username and Password field, type your username (for example, gwashington) and the password.
- Click Log in. ...
- Click Begin Activation on your Business Online application.
- Download the HID Approve app from the AppStore or Google Play.
- Log in to online banking as usual.
- Select 'Manage token'
- Select 'Set up new device'
- Enter your 4 digit PIN into your physical plastic security token, followed by the code given to you within online banking and press ok.
Dial *737*7# Enter your USSD transaction PIN to receive your token code Token code is immediately displayed.
- Download the first bank mobile app and install.
- Register on the app by following the on-screen prompts.
- Login to the app using your User ID and password.
- Select “Account settings”
- Select “Token Synchronization”
- Press the button on your first bank token device, immediately a code will appear on the screen.